Wednesday 17 March 2010

STOCKHOLM- the heart of Scandinavia








Stockholm aka the heart of Scandinavia. Very different city compared to Copenhagen. I remember my first impression, I was kinda disappointed. Kinda expecting more. But I got time to learn it and to love it! At this time of the year, eventhough snow is melting in Denmark, it is still present in Sweden. I got the opportunity to walk on the ice of Djugårdsbrunnsviken where you normally go by boat to have a tour of the archipelagos. Afterwards, I went to Östermalms Saluhall. There, enjoy delicious quality Swedish foods and others. The atmostphere is quite unique. In the city center, I love to go to Urban Outfitters to experience the theatrical surroundings and the clothes (of course). Let me tell you that this is only a small part of the city I talked about. There is so much more.

/A

PS: Notice the way Swedes park their bikes - amateurs ;)

Östermalms Saluhall
Östermalmstorg 
114 39 Stockholm

Urban Outfitters
Biblioteksgatan 5
111 46 Stockholm


No comments:

Post a Comment